Terms & Conditions
- Term and holiday classes must be booked and paid for in advance online.
- Bookings are based on a first-come, first-served basis and are secured once payment has been received.
- If you have booked a block of sessions you are able to decide which classes you or your child will be attending for that term.
- As soon as the class becomes full, new enquiries will be placed on a waiting list. As such, please note that you cannot share or sell on your place to another child/parent.
- Please note if you book a class with us, you will be added to our mailing list. We email from time to time to let you know what's on at the studio, when term begins and booking opens for workshops... all the updates. You can unsubscribe at anytime, please follow the 'unsubscribe' link at the end of any of the newsletter emails you receive from us.
Refunds policy for Classes and workshops
- Any refund will only be issued with 14 days notice prior to the start of the class/workshop. Refunds will incur a 7% fee of the total paid plus £10 admin charge. Credit notes can be issued but only with 72 hours prior warning to cancel.
- Non-attendance without prior warning will result in no refund or credit note.
- Any changes you wish to make, changing the day yourself or your child attends for example, can only be made with 72hours notice. These changes may incur an admin fee of £10.
- If your child cannot/will not stay this is not our responsibility. No refund can be issues for lack of attendance due to a yourself or your child not wanting to stay.
- Please note Workshops can be cancelled if there is a low uptake for the session, we try to give as much notice as possible, please check your inbox as we will contact you via email first.
- Any sessions cancelled due to the fault of Art Play London Ltd. we shall endeavour to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause. No other compensation shall be payable.
- Should Art Play London Ltd. for reasons beyond their control (including high winds, lightning storms and icy conditions*), feel it is necessary to close the activity once your class / party have already commenced participation. You will be offered alternative times or dates to return within one year and rescheduled free of charge. In such circumstances, you will not be entitled to a refund, in part or whole.
- Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, other payment details will be required. Payments made by gift voucher will be refunded by issuing of a replacement gift voucher to the same value.
- It is your responsibility responsibility to warrant that when attending an Art Play class, you or your child will be suffering from any illness or infectious disease.
- All work created at our classes must be taken home unless told otherwise, we have very little storage space
- All class attendees are required to follow the current regulations, from Monday 13th December it is now mandatory for adults to wear masks indoors (unless exempt), please do wear a mask when in our facility and when dropping and picking up children.
- Children over 3 years old are able to join our classes unsupervised. We would kindly ask parents to leave their child at drop off
- For children under 3 We would ask parents or carers to stay during the session. We find that the classes work best when your child has your support when needed in projects. If you join in your child is more likely to join in.
- Please refrain from feeding your child snacks in class unless absolutely necessary. If you need to give your child something to eat, please discuss this with the teachers when you arrive.
- It is the parents responsibility to warrant that when attending an Art Play class, neither the child or carer will be suffering from any illness or infectious disease.
- Any allergies should be pointed out to a member of staff as we often provide juice, biscuits & snacks.
- Children must be collected by an adult at the end of the class/course/workshop. Please check the times and be on time.
- Parents/carers must complete a registration form for each child prior to the class, leaving a contact number and medical information.
- All work created by the child must be taken home unless told otherwise, as we have very little storage space.
Photos and videos
We will occasionally take photographs and video footage of you and your children. We sometimes use such images for the purpose of promoting Art Play's services. Please inform us immediately if you do not wish us to use such images and footage in this way. By signing the registration form without informing us that you do not wish your child to be photographed or filmed, you give us permission to use images and footage in our publicity materials.
Please be aware that we can get very messy so please dress yourself and children appropriately! We do try as much as possible to use water based products. We do have aprons and overalls available but please bring your own if you wish. Art Play takes no responsibility for damage to clothing.
We are committed to providing classes which meet or exceed your expectations enough to recommend Art Play to all of your friends. If you are unhappy with anything about the classes, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. We will always do our best to resolve any problems.
Covid-19 regulations and class bookings
If a class/workshop has to be cancelled due to Covid, the session(s) missed will either be rescheduled or credit will be put in your online account, for future bookings. Due to the uncertainty and unprecedent times, we are unable to refund for reasons related to the coronavirus.
We understand you are not always able to let us know with notice if you are unable to make it to class, but please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07712280850.
If you cancel or notify us after the session has taken place, we are unable to offer you credit for future classes.
All class attendees are required to follow the current regulations, from Monday 13th December it is now mandatory for adults to wear masks indoors (unless exempt), please do wear a mask when in our facility and when dropping and picking up children.
Staff will be taking daily lateral flow tests, hand sanitiser and washing facilities are available in our studios. We will also keep the room well-ventilated during classes.
If you are showing any signs of Covid-19 symptoms and have tested positive in the last 10 days, please do not come to studio.